Modelling

Thursday, 6 March 2014


I have UV'd the main body and interior of my forklift which is going well, most of it is to scale with each other. Now that's out the way I can get on with the front now which might be a little bit more tricky.
Posted by Unknown at 10:31
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2014 (25)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ▼  March (11)
      • Above is a shot of my forklift which I have rew...
      • Above is the finished scene, I have added a few...
      • I have added a few textures to the scene and its...
      • Here is the scene blocked out, I have chosen to ...
      •  As you can see the UV's are in a much better l...
      •  
      • Here is the UV'd forklift which has a chequere...
      • UV's are finally finished, here are both the...
      • I have UV'd the main body and interior of my fo...
      • As you can see I have starter to UV my forkl...
      • I have redone the interior from the feedback, a...
    • ►  February (6)
    • ►  January (4)
Ethereal theme. Powered by Blogger.