Thursday, 20 March 2014


 As you can see the UV's are in a much better layout as I have sew a fair amount of the edges together in order to create more space for myself when texturing. I have also tried to group them up and keep them in certain areas if they are near each other on the model.


Here is the block out of the base colours, already it is looking more realistic than the earlier try.






 Above shows a close up shot of the forks, I have gone over the base material in brown to show where the rust will build up with continuous use. In addition I have added grey areas to show the bare metal from the rust.


A few different perspective shots to show off the different areas of the forklift. Also you can see the change in the colour of the metal on the front of the forklift due to the scratches and the dirt.


Here is a close-up of the wheels showing the depth in the inner areas of the wheel. I have used the bevel/emboss tool in order to get this result which gives off the perception of depth even though there is none.


Finally we have a shot of the back with all the rust and the large decal.


Here is a final shot of the forklift fully textured.

No comments:

Post a Comment